The Waterlock Sensor is used to detect temperature, standing water and changes in humidity.
- Modern design – sleek, modern look
- Temperature – avoid freezing pipes by being alerted to low temperatures
- Humidity – mould can cause damage and also have health implications
- Standing water – limit the damage of an escape of water by having the mains water automatically shut off
- Wireless – sends its data wirelessly so its positioning is flexible
- Battery powered – no need to plug it in and the batteries last up to two years (battery levels reported on the Waterlock App)
For guidance on where to place your Sensors, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: You can have a maximum of 12 sensors connected to your Waterlock system, this is to cover multiple areas at risk